Donald P. Ringer, D.C.Chiropractic PhysicianRead More
'I was first exposed to chiropractic after experiencing a disabling back injury. The treatment not only relieved my pain, it changed my life! I have dedicated my life to helping others benefit as I have. I truly welcome the opportunity to help you too.'
Dr. Ringer combines a gentle touch with a scientific approach to provide fast-acting, long-lasting pain relief. During his 20 years of experience, Dr. Ringer has helped thousands of satisfied patients walk away from pain. When Dr. Ringer started his practice, he was determined not only to be your choice for fast and effective pain relief, but also to provide that care with friendliness, convenience and affordability.
- Chiropractic Doctor: Palmer Chiropractic
- Undergraduate: California State University Fresno
- Board-Certified: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Clinical Fellowship: Palmer-West Clinic, Sunnyvale
- Fellow: American Back Society
- Member: American Chiropractic Association, California Chiropractic Association, San Joaquin Chiropractic Association
- Qualified Medical Examiner for Work Comp Injuries: State of California
- Qualified Expert Witness: California & Nevada Superior Court
- Certified Industrial Disability Evaluator: California Chiropractic Foundation
If you have any questions about our Tracy chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Ringer Chiropractic, please call us at 209-835-2225 today!
Dr. Robert M. Marlowe, D.C.Read More
'It is truly an honor to be a part of the Ringer Chiropractic Team! I am excited to have this opportunity to use my 15 years of experience to help patients obtain great results from excellent treatment given by caring doctors and office staff. I am looking forward to helping guide our patients in their care and improve their function!'
Dr. Marlowe's passion for health and nutrition has inspired him to help others be an 'active participant' in one's own health. He has extensive experience and knowledge of various musculoskeletal conditions, the use of active rehabilitation, and treatment of occupational and sports injuries.
'My first experience with chiropractic care occurred after a wrestling injury in high school. After receiving and discovering the benefits from my treatment, I began the quest to better understand 'health'. I dedicated my education towards this amazing field with a focus on natural healing which encompasses rest, nutrition, positive mental attitude, exercise and chiropractic adjustments.'
- Doctor of Chiropractic- Life University; Marietta, GA
- Board Certified- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (Part 1, 2, 3 & 4)
- Clinical fellowship- Life University; Marietta, GA
- Certifications- Industrial Disability Examiner (certified by CCA-2002)
- Medical Director for Basic Chiropractic Health Plan of CA (BCHP) from June 2005 to July 2008.
'I strongly believe the benefits of building a strong family foundation and giving back to your community are invaluable. I stand by the motto - Blessed to be a Blessing!'
Dr. Marlowe has traveled to impoverished communities in Peru where he provided chiropractic care and helped address basic health issues & questions. Locally, he volunteers as a mentor for a church youth group and donates time at the St. Mary's Medical Clinic.
Dr. Marlowe grew up and currently resides in Stockton, California with his wife and three children. He enjoys staying active by lifting weights, running marathons, training Brazilian jiu-jitsu, coaching youth sports, participating in church related activities, and making memories with his family.
Mireya MedinaRead More
Hi my name is Mireya. I am a mother of two children. I love being active and going on long hikes and doing CrossFit on my own time. I am a social person who enjoys interacting with people which is the reason I love my job. So, come on in today. I look forward to helping you on your quest for a healthier you.
Nicole GuillenRead More
Hello, my name is Nicole Guillen. I'm a mother to my beautiful 5 year old daughter and lucky to have married to my best friend! I enjoy summer time weather and activities, and relaxing at home watching movies. My interest are getting out, being social, spending time with close friends and family. I look forward in getting to know you as we assist you with your chiropractic experience, needs and treatment here at Ringer Chiropractic.